Ginger is perhaps one of the most familiar natural healing ingredients out there, it’s been used for thousands of years in ancient healing remedies and tonics. To this day, ginger provides a wealth of benefits and is an ally in our fight for continued, robust health. Not only this, but it serves as a delicious spice, adding to a range of everyday meals.
Where does Ginger come from?
Ginger, originally found in China, is a plant and root that can be used for a range of purposes. Part of the Zingiberaceae family, ginger is related to both turmeric and cardamom. It’s one of the most effective ingredients to help with the plethora of cold and flu viruses that many people are subjected to each year. Its powerful antioxidant nature means it can soothe inflammation and settle nausea when consumed, especially in a gummy format.
Ginger can relieve muscle soreness.
Ginger is an essential ingredient for people considering supplementing their daily diet, especially if they train regularly, as it has a natural ability to aid in muscle soreness and recovery. This makes it a valuable option for those regularly partaking in cardio or resistance training.
What are the health benefits of Ginger?
- A brilliant aid to your digestive system: Ginger can also aid saliva flow, which can be valuable when suffering from a cold and flu.
- Reduces nausea and upset stomachs: This can be helpful for pregnant women or those suffering from food poisoning, as it can help correct the continual need to vomit. It can also improve symptoms related to motion sickness. [i]
- Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties: Ginger has been proven to lessen pain; thanks to its anti inflammatory and antioxidant nature, making it a fantastic choice for those living an active lifestyle. [iv]
- Multi-functioning: Ginger also includes significant amounts of zinc, vitamin B6, magnesium and riboflavin.
- Ginger contains anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory properties. [ii]
Nourished Stacks bring natural, wholesome ingredients and vitamins into seven-stage custom supplements. Sugar-free, in gummy format and with much higher absorption rates, this can be the best and easiest means of getting your reliable daily quota of ginger.
So, what vitamin should I take we hear you asking? The Pre-natal Stack has been highly researched and designed specifically to promote a healthy pregnancy; helping to produce breast milk, reduce nausea and reduce fatigue.
Combined with six other supplements in the Inner Defence Stack, the ginger extract and other ingredients help you to fight off viruses and maintain a strong immune system. Learn more about the Inner Defence Stack here.
This gummy is designed for you and alternatively, create your own personalised Nourished stack by completing our short lifestyle questionnaire and receiving a recommendation based on your lifestyle and goals!
Want to Learn More?
Please visit the studies below or this page here to find out additional information regarding this inclusion: