Our strategic collaboration fuses together our innovative manufacturing capabilities and cutting-edge product development expertise with UPSA’s 85 years of unparalleled know-how in family medication and its esteemed brand heritage.
This significant milestone (along with our recent expansion into Japan), showcases not only our ambition for international expansion but also reflects our commitment to innovation and our passion to redefine personalised nutrition.
The European Expansion
Our journey began in 2019 in Birmingham with a team of just five individuals. Fast forward to today, and we've grown exponentially to a team of over 150 dedicated professionals. This expansion into Europe is a testament to our dedication to providing tailored health solutions, with a new and exclusive product range in thousands of UPSA pharmacies in France and Italy.
Our new range includes 5 exclusive product lines:
- Nourished x UPSA Sleep - a comforting blend of scientifically backed natural ingredients including Zinc, Tart Cherry, B12, CoQ10, Vegan Vitamin D3, Ashwagandha and Melatonin to help improve the quality of sleep.
- Nourished x UPSA Beauty - A powerful, scientifically-backed formulation of patented Careflow Mango Powder, Resveratrol, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Zinc, Selenium and CoQ10 to support beauty from within.
- Nourished x UPSA Immunity - a fortifying blend of Beta Glucan, Vitamin E, Iron, Vegan Vitamin D3, Zinc, Vitamin C and Selenium to support the body’s natural immune system.
- Nourished x UPSA Energy - A high-impact formula of Iron, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin B12, Ginger Extract, Vegan Vitamin D3 and Zinc to help enhance energy levels.
- Nourished x UPSA Slim & Detox - A clinically validated combination of Iron, Milk Thistle, Zinc, Vitamin B12 and Vitamin C to support weight management, detoxing and the body’s natural metabolism.
Innovative Technology and Collaborations
We pride ourselves on innovation; harnessing patented 3D printing technology to create the world's first truly customised nutrient stacks. Our collaborations with industry giants like Neutrogena and Colgate echo our commitment to pioneering solutions.
Our recent partnership with UPSA brings together two female-founded companies and combines our collective manufacturing innovation with decades of pharmaceutical expertise, to bring groundbreaking advancements in health and wellness.
For this specific launch, we combined our patented vegan encapsulation formula with a brand-new manufacturing technique, developed entirely in-house, to create 7 layered ‘mini stacks’ with optimised dosages of high-impact active ingredients.
Melissa Snover, Founder and CEO of Nourished had this to say on the expansion:
“As the sole female Founder of a manufacturing scale-up, the opportunity to collaborate with Isabelle Van Rycke, CEO of UPSA, has held profound personal significance for me. Isabelle and I share a passion for innovation, a dedication to delivering world-class quality, and an ambition to disrupt the health and wellness industry on a global scale.
“I am confident that the synergy between our manufacturing and pharmaceutical powerhouses will continue to yield remarkable and much-needed innovation in the market. “Our continued collaborative effort will provide ground-breaking, preventative nutritional solutions that cater to the needs of our valued customers.”
Isabelle Van Rycke, President and CEO of UPSA added: "In an ever-changing environment, a company like UPSA can only continue to grow if it constantly reinvents itself. Our acquisition of a stake in Rem3dy Health is a sign of this agility and our desire to continue to adapt our offer to the new expectations of consumers in the food supplement market."
Global Outreach and RecognitionThis European expansion follows our recent entry into Japan, marking a significant step in our global mission. In 2023 we also notably received the prestigious King’s Award for Enterprise in Innovation, recognising our dedication to pushing boundaries in the industry.
Our collaboration with UPSA marks an exciting new chapter in nutrition. Together, our dedication to quality, innovation, and customer-centric offerings is set to redefine the landscape of health and wellness across Europe. This partnership embodies our commitment to crafting a healthier world through tailor-made solutions that resonate with our customers’ needs.