How can we help?
As a certified food production business, the team at Nourished are taking the rising threat of COVID-19 extremely seriously.
As our top priority is the health of our customers and employees, it is important to us that we continue to make high impact nutrition to help protect the nation’s immunity. In order to do this, we have implemented the following measures;
1. All team members are required to complete health screening questionnaire and have a temperature reading taken before entering Nourished HQ
2. Any team member with coronavirus symptoms will be required to self-isolate at home (we currently don’t have any cases).
3. Masks, hand sanitizer and gloves are already used in our facility as normal practice but we have reiterated hand washing protocols and introduced additional anti viral cleaning products into the work flow for each member of the food production team.
4. Food production areas are being routinely deep cleaned with anti viral cleaners and high temperature washing mechanics.
5. Private controlled transport has been arranged for all staff to prevent any risk of confirmation from the use of public transport
6. Food deliveries have been arranged to Nourished HQ to ensure the teams on site have clean and safe food supply while at work
7. All external meetings and non-essential business travel has been postponed
8. All visitor appointments to site have been postponed
9. Isolated independent childcare services have been arranged and will be provided as needed for team members
10. All team are taking their Nourished to help protect their immunity!
If you have any questions or would like to swap out some of your Nourishments for immunity boosting superfoods and nutrients please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your ongoing support and stay safe.
Our normal delivery advice is to allow 7 working days to receive your Nourished box but due to the limitations set in place because of COVID-19 and demand we may start to experience delays within the UK and International deliveries. We will keep you updated if we experience any significant delays and will try to deliver your Nourished stacks as soon as we can. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to our customer love team email@example.com.
Still can't find an answer? Send us a message
Online is what we do best! Reach out to us by using our live chat option or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team will respond within 24 hours during normal business opening times
Monday to Friday: 8:30am - 5:30pm*
Saturday & Sunday: 9am - 5pm*
Our customer service team will respond to all enquiries within 24 hours during normal business hours.